This sweet, moist cake from Rise, Wine, & Dine is the perfect addition to any holiday party, Christmas get together, or winter binge-baking sesh! Enjoy!
Christmas Orange Cranberry CakePrint This
- 1 1/2 Cups White Flour
- Pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 Reg Size Bag Cranberries
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Orange Juice
1. Beat the butter and sugar in your Kitchenaid or other mixer until the mixture is creamy.
2. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth.
3. Add orange juice and sour cream and continue mixing until combined.
4. In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined. Pour in the wet ingredients and beat until smooth.
5. Fold in the cranberries and pour batter into greased bundt pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. For icing instructions, please go to Rise, Wine, & Dine.