A homemade floral nursery decor piece is the perfect gift for the holidays or an upcoming baby shower. Easy, inexpensive, and fun! This project is sure to impress your friends, satisfy the creative spirit, and add feminine flare to any baby nursery! Happy crafting!
Instructions for Courtney Davis’ DIY Nursery Decor
- Hot glue gun
- Assortment of fake flowers (These can be pretty inexpensive during sales at your local craft store!)
- Picture frame, old mirror, or old window
- Using a ruler and a pencil, trace out the letters that you want to be feature in your nursery decor.
- Cut out the letters that you have traced out on the cardboard.
- Cut off the stem of the fake flowers.
- Using the hot glue gun, completely cover the cardboard letter with the flowers, assorting them in whatever fashion you would like. It may be beneficial to spread apart the petals of the flowers.